[Ncabs] October meeting minutes

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:30:09 UTC 2012

I would like to add something to this. I was asking where the minute
were that was all. No atacts from me. I thought I was missing
something on the email and i asked if I could have missed them. Or
over looked them is another way to have put it. I was not intending
any evil thing about it.
As for this whole, i couldn't handle things???? You don't know all you
think you do.

Sorry to all who has delt with this. I have been atact just for asking
where the minutes were.
This is all i have to say.