[Ncabs] apologising for my wrong behavior

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:48:56 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, my name is Veronica Puente and I would like to take this
time to apologise to everyone who might happen to seem my email to Lea
Williams earlier tonight. I am completely to blame and that should not
had been the way to act at all. I really want to help NCABS be a
better group, but in order to do that I must be a good role model to
everyone else. Once again I cannot say how much I am sorry that I post
this here where  clearly is not the plase to do it. Sorry so much and
I totaly take the responsability for everything. Sorry again. sorry to
all of the members and officers and leaders.

Veronica Puente