[Ncabs] October meeting minutes

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:35:34 UTC 2012

Good afternoon

I believe it would be best, for the sake of others who may be reading
the list, that any further discussion of this be taken off list as
Alan suggested. It doesn't do the professional image of NCABS any
justice to exchange critical remarks to one another over a publicly
accessible forum.

The misunderstanding has been addressed, and any further feelings
regarding this topic should be dealt with in private. As current and
former NCABS leaders, I believe we have an obligation to our members
to demonstrate maturity and professionalism in our respective roles.

Cala