[Ncabs] Regional Seminars

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 01:11:20 UTC 2012

Fellow students,

Hope everyone enjoyed a little Fall Vacation from classe and hopefully
earned some great grades on those midterms.

This is just a friendly reminder to email me some ideas you may have about
locations for our two regional seminars for 2013.  We will compil a list of
possible locations and vote on them in November.  Time is ticking so get
that information to me soon.

Also, remember, if you know of anyone who would be interested in serving as
a mentor to some high school or college students send me their names too.
Again, the clock is ticking!

Have a great week.

Alan

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Schools