[Ncabs] Agenda Items

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:07:04 UTC 2012

NCABS,

If anyone has an item that you would like to be discussed on our November
call please send me a message off list so that I may add it to our agenda.

On a side note, our November call is on a holiday (Veteran's Day is
observed on a Monday since it falls on a Sunday this year) so my
expectation is that all of you should be able to attend since state law
requires all K-12 schools to be closed and many other businesses also
observe that holiday.

Thanks.  Alan

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Schools