[Ncabs] (no subject)

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Sep 1 04:44:56 UTC 2012

NCABS members and leaders:

I have attached to this email (a) a copy of the current constitution and (b) copies of four constitutional amendments on which we will be voting during the business meeting at the state convention.  To help us get through the business meeting as quickly as possible, if you want to read these amendments and the current constitution, please read them before the business meeting.

Also, since this year's theme is "Down Home and Having Fun," the dress code is casual except for the banquet.  I'll be dressing up for the banquet, and I encourage you all to do the same.

For quite possibly the last time, I sign off as...

Your President,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD