[Ncabs] Duke Student

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:53:32 UTC 2012

All,

Some of you may have heard from me earlier this summer that Nick Pironio is
a student at Duke University seeking assistance with a photo class
project.  His project involves taking photos of items found in the homes of
blind and visually impaired persons.  These photos may be of things
typically found in any household or of things only found in he home of a
blind person.  The object is to demonstrate through photography that the
homes and lives of blind people in North Carolina at essentially the same
as a typical home, but that some elements may be unique to blind people and
thus give the home personalization.

Hi e-mail is look at pironio.com.  This is his last class before graduation
and the project must be complete by December.  He hopes to start in a few
weeks.

Please help him out!

If you have questions feel free to ask me too and I will do my best to get
an answer.

Alan

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Schools