[Ncabs] Ruby Tuesday fundraiser reminder

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:52:23 UTC 2013

All,

Please join us Saturday, April 13th at the Ruby Tuesday at 6201 Capital
Blvd for our EYE Retreat fundraiser.  You may come any time during business
hours from 11am to midnight.  Simply print the attached flyer and present
it to your server.  You don't need to fill out anything.  If you can't
print the flyer for whatever reason, you can show it to your server on your
smart phone or contact me and I will mail you a paper copy.

The EYE Retreat is a weeklong camp for youth with visual impairments to
learn about college and employment transition skills.  It is in its 5th
year and has increased from 15 participants in 2009 to almost 30 in 2012.
So far this year we have about 25 participants registered!  Participants
have come from California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, South Carolina,
Virgina, and all over North Carolina to attend.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/eyeretreat or check out
our website at www.eyeretreat.edublogs.com.

See you there!

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools