[Ncabs] Scholarship Committee

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Wed Aug 21 17:37:24 UTC 2013

Hello fellow blind students of North Carolina and everyone else,

How many of you would like to be on the scholarship committee? It will be the best committee (because its my committee).

Our first project will be to outline the requirements of who can and cannot apply, and to draft a scholarship application. I'm going to go ahead and tell you, if you are on the scholarship committee, you cannot apply for the scholarship. You may apply for the scholarship in future years if you do not serve on the committee the same year you apply.

Let me know if you're interested and we can get to work to have something to present at State Convention next month.

Thanks,

Kevin