[Ncabs] Regarding the state convention.

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 18:43:56 UTC 2013

 Hi Kathryn! My name is veronica Puente and I am the secretary of the
NCABS. I got the chanse to meet you during the National convension.
Congrats on getting the scholarship! I just got a hotel room today. I
am in need of another girl. Would you like to room mate with us? You
can email me at my personal email at brl3517 at gmail.com and go to the
NFB of NC site to see more info. the site is www.nfbofnc.org hope to
hear from you soon!