[Ncabs] Regarding the state convention.

Gary Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Mon Aug 26 16:07:53 UTC 2013

Catherine:

God to www.nfbofnc.org and execute the State Convention link.  Details
there.

Or, call me at 828 505 02999.

gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Ncabs [mailto:ncabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kathryn Webster
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:11 AM
To: ncabs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ncabs] Regarding the state convention.

Good morning all:
	My name is Kathryn Webster and I am hoping to get involved in the
North Carolina student division. I just moved down here from Connecticut,
and am starting my Freshman year of college at Wake Forest University in
Winston-Salem, North Carolina. In addition to my desire of joining this
division, I also would love to attend the state convention. Does anyone have
any details or information regarding hotels, dates, prices, events, etc? I
greatly appreciate it, and look forward to interacting with many of you in
the near future!
Sincerely,
Kathryn C. Webster
Wake Forest University 2017