[Ncabs] NC Association of Blind Students December call

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:32:57 UTC 2013

Reminder that we will have our monthly NC Association of Blind
Students call Monday, December 9th.  The agenda is short as I know
this is exam time.  Take a short break and join us.  The agenda is
below.   If you would like to join us, call (712) 432-3900, and when
prompted for an access code, type 3866158.

NC Association of Blind Students
Monday, December 9th

1.  Attendance
2.  Approval of minutes
3.  President's Report
4.  1st Vice President's Report
A.  January Seminar
5.  2nd Vice President's Report
B.  Washington Seminar
6.  Treasurer's Report
A.  Current balance and quarterly report due
7.  Philosophy discussion by Bobbi
A.  Who will lead and what is our topic for January?
8.  Adjourn

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System