[Ncabs] Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 17:44:00 UTC 2013

All,

Don't forget NCABS call Monday at 9:30pm. I really need everyone to be
there. Call (712) 432-3900. Password 3866158. We will discuss Student
Seminar, State Convention, and restructuring to better met our needs.  The
call should not last very long.

Section VII of the NCABS Constitution reads "The President may appoint such
committees, as he/she or the organization deems necessary."  As such, I
will propose to the membership and open for discussion the establishment of
four committees.  They include publicity, fundraising, social, and
scholarship.  I further propose that members working as chairs of these
committees be assigned an officers as a mentor.  If anyone is willing to
serve as a chairperson of any of these committees, please let me know!

Have a great week!

P.S. Sorry for sending this email to you on a Sunday Bobbi.  Smile!

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System