[Ncabs] Reminder: EYE Retreat fundraiser

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:53:40 UTC 2013

All,

This is just a friendly reminder that we will host a fundraiser Saturday,
March 9 from 11am to 11pm at the Ruby Tuesday on Capital Blvd in Raleigh to
support the EYE Retreat sponsored by The Governor Morehead School Alumni
Association.  Please present the attached flyer to your server in order for
us to get 20% back on the total of your purchase.

If you don't recall, the EYE Retreat is a weeklong summer camp for students
who are blind or visually impaired held annually.  This is its 5th year
serving blind and visually impaired students!  In the past, students have
come to Raleigh from California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, South
Carolina, Virginia, and all over North Carolina.  You can visit our website
at www.eyeretreat.edublogs.com for more information or contact Alan Chase
at aachase1 at gmail.com.

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools