[Ncabs] Homework to Welcome in the Spring

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:33:12 UTC 2013

My fellow blind students,

Spring is almost in the air and it wouldn't be nice for me to let you all
go on spring break without a parting gift in the form of a homework
assignment.

Now, some of my real students will find themselves in the principal's
office tomorrow morning for some unacceptable behavior today and I know you
don't want me to impose the same punishment on you!

In all seriousness, there is a student at East Carolina University who is
conducting some research for her Master's degree.  The topic is the
relationship between recreation and quality of life.  Please take 15
minutes to complete this survey.  I promise after that you can enjoy your
spring vacation free of any homework.  Here is the link
https://ecu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_071c9jLo88UHVRz

Oh, wait, I almost forgot you do have another assignment.  Attendance at
our monthly NCABS conference call is next Monday, March 11.  You will have
a substitute President since I will be out of town presenting at a
conference for two days next week.  I expect a good report upon my return.

Again, in all seriousness, have a safe and great spring break!

Alan
--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools