[Ncabs] Next EYE Retreat Fundraiser

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:01:42 UTC 2013

All,

Please come out to the Chick-Fil-A in Cameron Village on Monday, June 17th
from 4pm to 8pm for our next fundraiser.  Attached is a coupon that you
must give to the cashier.  We are prohibited from distributing them on
Cameron Village property per the contract.

The 5th annual EYE Retreat has officially filled all slots for 2013 and we
now have a waitlist.  Additional funds will help us to better serve our
current participants and be better prepared for increased participation
this year and in the future.  We are adding staff positions for 2013 to
assist the Program Coordinator with operations and supervision too!

Remember, the EYE Retreat is sponsored by the Governor Morehead School
Alumni Association.  Our mission is to provide a glimpse of post secondary
outcomes (college and/or employment) for youth with visual impairments.
The 2013 EYE Retreat features a mock science lab, Freedom Scientific Vision
Awareness Day, and interactions with those with visual impairments already
employed in various careers.

Be sure to follow us on twitter too!  www.twitter.com/eyeretreat

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools