[Ncabs] Assistance for Washington Seminar

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 01:06:53 UTC 2013

NCABS,

The 2014 Washington Seminar will be January 27th January 30th in
Washington, DC.  If you want to learn more please go to
https://nfb.org/washington-seminar

If you are interested in some financial support from the NFB of NC you
must contact President Gary Ray no later than Friday, November 8th.

We will discuss Washington Seminar attendance on our November call so
please be prepared to state whether you wish to attend or not.

Thanks!  Alan

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System