[Ncabs] question about NC grad schools

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:20:11 UTC 2013

Shickeytha,

Thanks for your post.  There are several NCABS members who have
experiences at those institutions.  Further, there are several who
have graduate school knowledge.  Personally, I attended NCSU for my
master's and doctorate programs and I also attended UNCW graduate
school for a certification program.  I'm happy to share my
experiences.

Otherwise, I'd encourage other individuals to contact Shickeytha (you
know who you are, hint hint) so that she can get more information and
other perspectives.

Thanks!  Alan