[Ncabs] September confrence call Monday 9 2013

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:12:32 UTC 2013

 Hello everyone it is time for our monthly call! Join us to talk about
our state convention. Time to start 9:30 P.M. Number to call for
meeting is 712-432-3900 and access code is 3866158 thanks we hope you
can make it!
   Agenda
Monday, September 9

1.  Approval of minutes from August
2.  New business
A.  State Convention schedule
B.  Nominations and elections
3.  Adjourn

Please note that we will provide time for individuals who want to run
for an office to speak on the call.  If you want to run for an office
and can't attend convention, the constitution states "Any candidate
unable to attend the annual business meeting must submit their
membership fee to the treasurer prior to the meeting as well as a
written version of what they would like the president to read on their
behalf."

I ask that if you wish to nominate a person for an office that you ask
that person ahead of time to save time in the voting process.