[Ncabs] Join us Monday!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:22:43 UTC 2014

All,

Join us on Monday, August 11 at 9:30pm for the August North Carolina
Association of Blind Student's Call.  If you would like to join us, call
(712) 432-3900, and when prompted for an access code, type 3866158.

I really need feedback on topics for State Convention by Friday, August
15th.  If I don't hear anything from you all, then I'll determine
activities and hopefully my interests will coincide with what your
interests are.  This is your opportunity.

AGENDA

1.  Welcome and attendance
2.  President's Report
3.  1st Vice President's Report
4.  2nd Vice President's Report
5.  Treasurer Report
6.  Secretary Report
7.  New Business
A.  Ideas for State Convention.
B.  Election discussion
8.  Old Business
9.  Adjourn

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools