[Ncabs] Need your help....

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:53:56 UTC 2014

I need some volunteers and please don't make me beg.  I know I will hear
from each of you!

1.  Technology presentation Saturday, September 20 in the afternoon at the
North Carolina Federation of the Blind State Convention in Raleigh.  You
can pick what technology you demonstrate.  Please let me know.

2.  Panel discussion on Monday, November 3 at 3pm at the North Carolina
Conference for Exceptional Children in Greensboro.  The purpose of this
panel is to discuss transition from high school to college and/or work.
 The audience is teachers, rehabilitation counselors, school
administrators, and state government officials.

Again, looking forward to seeing all of you at these events and having you
be part of the presentations.  Hint, hint.

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools