[Ncabs] Google Drive/Google Docs

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:09:34 UTC 2014

There is a webinar on the NVDA screen reader on Hadley School for the
Blind website www.hadley.edu  I also plan to check into that when I
have time. I see your point. Plus, NVDA is free, so it could save
State agencies some significant $$ if they could make more use of free
software. Of course, I don't have enough knowledge about it to know
whether there might be some circumstances where JAWS works, but NVDA
does not work. There probably are such instances; I can't imagine that
a program that could completely replace JAWS would be free, unless
perhaps it was produced by a non-profit group or something like that.