[Ncabs] Let the NC Association of Blind Students improve your employment skills

Kathryn Webster webskc13 at wfu.edu
Fri Jun 13 11:39:16 UTC 2014

Fellow NCABS Members and Leaders,
	I love this idea and look forward to the end results. I personally brailled all Cosi menus throughout the state of Connecticut before going off to college. Cosi is a chain restaurant with soups, salads, and sandwiches. Therefore, I am quite familiar with the procedures necessary in succeeding. Please let me know, Alan, if there is anything I can do help with this great idea!
Best,
Kathryn C. Webster

Sent from my iPhone