[Ncabs] The National Association of Blind Students presents: Joining your local chapter in three easy steps.

Darian Smith via Ncabs ncabs at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 17:45:03 UTC 2014

Hey everyone!

  On behalf of NABS, I hope the finals season and semester wind-down treats you well.
 So, you have joined NABS and have gotten to take advantage of the great resources and connections the student division has to offer.
 Maybe you have  heard your friends talk about  their involvement in local NFB Chapters, or maybe you’ve  caught a  list-serve thread or two on the topic.
 Do you want to know more about NFB Chapters, what makes them important and why they  absolutely need you?
 Then Join  The National Association of Blind Students and Darian Smith,  President of the National Federation of the Blind of California , San Francisco  Chapter     this Sunday to learn more about national Federation of the Blind Local chapters, what they are, what they do and how to get connected with one.

 When: Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 7:00p.m. EST.
 Where:  Confrence  Call: ((605)475-6700.  Access Code: 7869673

   The NABS Membership Committee

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
(415) 215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
twitter: @goldengateace

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink.
“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.