[Ncabs] NC Association of Blind Students updates

Shickeytha Chandler via Ncabs ncabs at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 12:21:43 UTC 2014

Alan,

Sounds like a nice incentive. College students are often on a tight
budget, so the chance to win a gift card would likely be that nudge
they need to get them to join a call. I think the newsletter is a good
idea too. I know I always enjoy reading publications like the Braille
Monitor, so something geared toward students would be nice as well.

Shickeytha