[Ncabs] conference call November 2014 agenda november call.doc

brl3517 at gmail.com brl3517 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 00:26:08 UTC 2014

 Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! This is our reminder for our conference call of November. It will take place this Sunday November the ninth at 8 PM eastern time. To join us call 7124323900 and access code is 3866158
I have included the agenda our pres. sent to me. We hope to see all of you there!!!