[Ncabs] fund-raiser

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:54:06 UTC 2014

 Hello everyone! I hope that all of you are doing well! NCABS is
seeking your help. In this email you will find the steps you need to
take in order to help. Please feel free to share this with your family
and friends. Thanks from me and NCABS. Have a great rest of your week
and weekend!

Scentsy Fundraiser

NCABS has partnered with Lea Williams, who is a Scentsy consultant, to
organize a fundraiser involving the sale of Scentsy products. Scentsy
is a company
that offers many types of flame-free scented and warming products,
many of which serve purposes similar to candles. However, because
these products are
flame-free, they are much safer than traditional candles. If you would
like to participate in this fundraiser, please follow the below
instructions:

Online Ordering Instructions:
1. Visit the following website:
Leanicole1988.scentsy.us
2. Select the items you would like to purchase and add them to your cart.
3. Once you have selected the items you would like to purchase, click
the "check out" link. It will take you to a page that will ask you if
you want to
add your order to a party. Check the box corresponding to the North
Carolina Association of Blind Students Scentsy Party.
4. Click the "Next" link to proceed with your order.

Other Ways to Order
If you would prefer to purchase Scentsy products over the phone or by
email, you may contact Lea Williams, who will be glad to help you find
the Scentsy
products that are right for you. Her contact information is:
phone: (704) 732-4470 (call or text)
email:
leanicole1988 at gmail.com

--
Veronica Puente

"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach
us lessons that we could learn in no other way." ~ C.S. Lewis