[Ncabs] new member

brl3517 at gmail.com brl3517 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 01:29:44 UTC 2014

Hello Andrew! Welcome to the North Carolina Association of blind students! I am the secretary of the group and we are excited to have you onboard!feel free to ask any questions I am sure everyone will be as welcome as I am! We will have a business meeting soon, and we will make sure to let you know the time and where to call.again this is Veronica and welcome to our group!

Sent from my iPhone