[Ncabs] new member

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 02:07:11 UTC 2014

Good evening Andrew!
	My name is Kathryn Webster and I am the current President of the North Carolina Association of Blind Students. Like Veronica said, we are so glad to have you join our great organization! I am happy to see you have joined the listserv; and hope to hear you on our October conference call.
These conference calls are held monthly on the second Sunday of the month at 8:00 p.m. est. Veronica, our amazing Secretary, will send out a reminder and call-in info as we get closer to the date.
Again, I am so glad to hear from you. Do not hesitate to reach out to me via phone at 203-273-8463.
Best,
Kathryn