[Ncabs] Fw: [Nfb-legislative-directors] op-ed on the TEACH Act

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 7 20:53:13 UTC 2014

Hello students, potential students and all the rest of us!

Below is more good info to use in our lobbying against ACE and for the TEACH Act.

Every contact counts.  Simple, short, and to the point probably gets our efforts more attention than long, rambling, and repetitive.

'we CAN get this bill passed by keeping on being the "squeaky wheel".

Many thanks!

Sharon Newton
NC Legislative Committee