[Ncabs] ACE LOBBY AGAINST TEACH - VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT LEGISLATORS ABOUT THIS

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 8 18:52:01 UTC 2014

Hello students and everyone else!
Lauren's email below is self explanatory. Let us make sure we discuss ACE and its unsubstantiated position with our senators, our reps, and their educational assistants based in their D.C. offices as well as district offices. A professional offence is often better than a "catch up" defense. If they have not heard from ACE yet they certainly will!
Thank you!
Sharon Newton
NC Legislative Committee