[Ncabs] Refurbished computers available

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 10 11:23:48 UTC 2014

Dear Alan:

Wow!  You just know everything.  Thanks for this information!   I will spread it about .
Some many people cannot afford a computer -  if you do not have one now you cannot even
job search!

Alan, I hope you know I was teasing you about that "closed letter".  (How can anyone be
thasqueaky clean??)  You are one of the nicest, most talented people I have ever met and
very ta intelligent,too.  Please let me hear from you that  you know I was teasing!

Sharon Newton