[Ncabs] {Disarmed} Save the Date!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:51:44 UTC 2014

Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
<https://www.smore.com/zetvp-save-the-date?ref=email>
  [image: Save the Date! North Carolina Conference on Visual Impairment
2015]    [image: March 19th - 20th Charlotte, NC We're not letting any dust
settle after last year's successful...]    [image: NCCVIB 2015 When
Tuesday, March 19th 205 at 9am to Friday, March 20th 2015 at 5pm Where
5624...]     [image: Like NCCVIB on Facebook! Facebook Keep abreast of all
the updates and happenings on our NCCVIB...]
     <https://www.smore.com/>      Unsubscribe from emails by *Heather
Brooks*.