[Ncabs] Checking in

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:44:38 UTC 2014

Good evening all,
	First and foremost, I am beyond honored to be serving as your NCABS President for the upcoming year. I would like for all of you to know how grateful I am and I welcome all questions, comments, or concerns. My personal cell phone number is 203-273-8463 and I would love to hear from any and all of you.
After speaking with a few members, the tentative conference call date will be the second Sunday of each month at 8:00 p.m.
Please do let me know if this time is impossible for you, since I was not able to reach out to all of you.
To touch upon a few concerns brought up at our annual business meeting last week, I will be adding all of your email addresses to a group message within Outlook. This group message will be only used for conference call reminders, conference call minutes, and important information. therefore, only veronica, the secretary, and myself will have access to this mass list. I will explain this process in greater detail during our next call. Additionally, I am in the process of appointing members to chair committees, so please do reach out to me if you are interested in holding this position.
Just as a recap, our current officers are Kathryn as President, Kevin as 1st VP, Bobbi as 2nd VP, Alan as Treasurer, and Veronica as Secretary.
I am excited for this upcoming year and the work that we will do as a team.
Please send me your contact information as soon as possible so I can update our membership directory. Name, phone number, and email address would be ideal.
Finally, just a reminder, our fall SUP seminar is this coming saturday, October 4th in Raleigh. It starts with a 5-k run for Raising Canes, and will end at GMS at 1:00 p.m. Come one, come all, because we would love your support and participation!

Thanks again!
Kathryn