[Ncabs] Thanks!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:20:23 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists,

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who voted in the affirmative
for my election to the NFB of NC Board of Directors.  As a licensed teacher
and school administrator, I hope to use my skills on the board to further
the educational and advocacy work of the Federation as well as contribute
to our efficient and effective management by working with my fellow board
members and officers.

Thanks again and please contact me if I can be of any assistance to you,
your activities, or chapters.

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools