[Ncabs] Jan meeting

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 03:46:13 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
I am sending this document because I am not sure if I emailed the
right one last time. I had two documents with very similar names and I
might have email the wrong one. Nevertheless, I wanted to make sure
that you all have the best information. so so so sorry about this.
PS this is only my second week at my new college and I am having a
hard time already with accessibility. Again sorry.

--
Veronica Puente

"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach
us lessons that we could learn in no other way." ~ C.S. Lewis