[Ncabs] STEM Camp at NCSU

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 04:55:04 UTC 2015

The Engineering Place has been providing quality Summer Engineering
Experience Camps for years - this team has created a week specifically for
students with VIB!  The Engineering Place is affiliated with NC State.
Please see the following link for student registration.  Did I mention that
the students with VIB can attend for a mere $100?  This week is sponsored
to allow all our VIB students to attend!  Space is limited so be sure to
sign up ASAP.  This camp is open to students in NC and out-of-state
students who are rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders, who are independent
travelers, performing at or above grade level, and are potentially
interested in STEM careers.

For more information, go to:

https://www.engr.ncsu.edu/theengineeringplace/summerprograms/experience-vib/

Are you a TVI with a strong background/interest in math/science?  There
will be opportunities for TVIs to work (paid position) at this camp.

Do you know college students with disabilities with a strong
background/interest in math/science?  There will be opportunities (paid
positions) for these students to also work at this camp.

Dates: July 19 - July 24, 2015

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools