[Ncabs] June conference call

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:14:57 UTC 2015

Sharon, you are absolutely awesome! We will be discussing state convention tonight, so I will definitely give you a call early this week. Thank you for the legislative update. We will be doing a lot of work toward teach at the national convention. I will fill you in on that as well.
Thanks for all your doing.
Kathryn :)

Kathryn C. Webster
(203) 273-8463