[Ncabs] Web Accessibility

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:04:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

A small group of computer programmers, designers, and people with visual
disabilities and I are working on a web app that will help identify and
resolve accessibility online when viewing content.

Can you email me back with your top 3-5 websites or apps that you have
trouble accessing with a short descriptions of the main problems?

For example, Mary Flanagan says that The Fresh Market is one because the
way things (the items on sale)  are displayed at that particular site isn't
rad by her reader

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!
Francisco Chavez
fachavez86 at gmail.com
(704) 975-3023
www.linkedin.com/pub/francisco-chavez/1b/33a/294/

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools