[Ncabs] National Association of blind students conference call tonight

brl3517 at gmail.com brl3517 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:41:52 UTC 2015

The national Association of blind  students is  proud to welcome president Mark Riccobono,  President of the national Federation of the blind!  With only one week away from the national convention President Riccobono Will be speaking about the national convention so join us with any questions you might have. Remember is the 75th anniversary of the national Federation  of the Blind,  so is  going   to be an amazing   convention! The call will take place tonight June 28 eight Eastern time
Phone is 605:4756700  and code is 7869673 we hope you can join us!

"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way"
~C.S.  Lewis