[Ncabs] Attention: those attending National Convention

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 02:25:51 UTC 2015

Good evening my North Carolina Federation family!

                With Convention just a week away, I wanted to provide you
all with a document I composed after reading the National Convention agenda.
The attached document is for those who are students, first-timers, or just
interested in reading a more condensed version of the agenda.

All of the student events are listed, as well as interesting divisions and
activities in general.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or additional
clarifications. You can call me at 203-273-8463, or email me at
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com>

Of course, there are a plethora of events that I have not listed, so you are
encouraged to skim the agenda itself in its entirety.

Thanks so much; and see you in Orlando!!!

Love,

Kathryn