[Ncabs] Asking for your input

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:57:22 UTC 2015

Good morning all,
	As I begin to ponder ideas for both national and State Convention, I would love your input!
Please reply all on the mail list to give me ideas for social events and meetings that you are interested in having this coming September.
I want a huge turn-out and it is up to us, as members, to ensure that.
Your opinions are invaluable, so please do send them out.
Best,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com