[Ncabs] Conference call reminder

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:57:55 UTC 2016

Good morning NCABS,

I hope you are all doing well. We will be having our monthly
conference call tonight at 8pm eastern. To join the call, call
712-432-3900 and enter code 3866158. This is sure to be an exciting
call as we will have two guest speakers! Kathryn Webster,
Secretary/Treasurer of the National Association of Blind Students, and
Ryan Strunk, Lead Accessibility Consultant for Target Corp., will be
joining us.
I have attached the agenda for the call below. I look forward to
speaking with you all tonight!

--
Sincerely,
Kenia Flores00