[Ncabs] Special offer after our call tonight!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:07:52 UTC 2016

Good afternoon fellow Carolinians!

                And Happy New Year to each and every one of you!

We are excited to kick off 2016 with a great conference call tonight.

With Washington Seminar just two weeks away, President Pompey and I will be
staying on the conference call line after our meeting to collect personal
testimonies regarding equal access to education. All you need to do is stay
on the call and share your stories with us! We will do the tedious work.
Either way, we cannot produce helpful letters without your attentiveness and
willingness to share.

I personally thank you in advance for sharing your accessibility barriers
with us; and we look forward to hearing from you all tonight at 8pm on our
conference line!

Best,

Kathryn Webster

Legislative Chair | North Carolina Association of Blind Students