[Ncabs] September Call 9/10/2017 at 8:30pm EST

Novakovic, Milan, III milannovakovic99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 01:08:44 UTC 2017

Good Evening Fellow Students,

I hope this email finds you well! I am reaching out to inform you of our
upcoming NCABS call for September. The call will be this Sunday, September
10th, 2017 at 8:30pm EST.

You can join the call by calling the number (712)-432-3900 <7124323900> and
using access code

 3866158

On behalf of all of us at NCABS, I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Friends and guests are always welcome and encouraged!

Sincerely,

*Milan Novakovic*
*(He/Him/His)*
*Secretary*
*North Carolina Association of Blind Students*
Political Science: International Affairs Major
The University *of* North Carolina at Greensboro
E-mail: m_novako at uncg.edu
Phone: +1 (704)-577-6954

*"Some people DREAM about success, others get up and WORK for it"*-Author
Unknown