[Ncabs] Conference call: Sunday, May 20

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Tue May 15 14:32:14 UTC 2018

Good morning, all,

I hope you are all doing well. We will be having a conference call this Sunday, May 20th at 8pm eastern. We have a lot of exciting things to share with y’all, so I highly encourage you to be in attendance. The call in number is 712-432-3900, and the access code is 3866158. I look forward to speaking with you all on Sunday.

Sincerely,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
704.476.6629
kenia.flores at furman.edu