[Ncabs] NCABS Summer Student Receptions

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Tue May 15 22:49:46 UTC 2018

Good evening, fellow students,

I hope this message finds you all well. We will discuss this further on Sunday evening's call, but I am excited to share that NCABS will be hosting two Summer Student Receptions in June-one in Charlotte and one in Raleigh. I have attached the flyer to this email, and you can now begin registering at the link provided in the flyer. I hope to see you all there!

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
704.476.6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu