[Ncabs] Reminder: Conference call tonight

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Sun May 20 21:08:43 UTC 2018

Good afternoon, fellow students,

I hope this message finds you well. I hope you will consider joining us for our conference call tonight at 8pm eastern. We have a lot to cover-national convention, summer student receptions, Southeastern Student Seminar, state convention, and so much more. The call-in number is 712-432-3900, and the access code is 3866158. I look forward to speaking with you all tonight.

Yours in the movement,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
704.476.6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu