[Nd-talk] Upcoming Monthly Teleconference Meeting

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:39:37 UTC 2014

the national Federation of the Blind of North Dakota will be holding its
monthly meeting via Free Conference on Sunday, August 17 beginning at 2:00
PM Central Time. To join us call (857) 232-0300, then enter the Participant
code: 9381122# the meeting should last about an hour.

For questions contact Duane Iverson President, phone (701) 281-1374 or
e-mail him at diverson at midco.net .

Milton Ota

VP/Treasurer/Legislative Director

NFB of North Dakota

Phone (701) 212-0154

Cell (808) 295-2528

E-mail mota1252 at gmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.