[Nd-talk] National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota 2014 Convention

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:54:14 UTC 2014

National Federation of the Blind

of North Dakota

Website:  <http://www.nfbnd.org/> http://www.nfbnd.org/

August 2014

Duane Iverson, President

301 4th St., E.

Williston, ND 58801

The National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota will be holding its
annual state convention on Saturday, September 13,2014 at the Best Western
Fargo Doublewood Inn, 3333 13th Ave., S., Fargo, ND 58103.

Registration will begin at 8:00 AM and we will adjourn at 5:00 PM.

* Cost: Registration - $5.00; Luncheon - $25.00; Dues - $5.00

* Rooms are available at a special rate of $95.00 plus taxes per night on a
first-come-first basis, only through President Iverson who can be reached at
(701) 281-1374 or e-mail  <mailto:diverson at midco.net> diverson at midco.net.

RSVP: Milton Ota, Phone: (701) 212-0154 or e-mail:
<mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com> mota1252 at gmail.com by August 31,2014.

If you would like more information about the convention or the National
Federation of the Blind of North Dakota, contact Duane Iverson or Milton
Ota.

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.